Admin-Accounts Assistant - Professional Services
Salary dependant on age and experience but will be competitive and above the minimum wage.
We are currently recruiting for a leading law firm based in Sheffield. We are looking for professional, well presented candidates with experience of working in the professional services sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Collect the DX post
* Open DX post and Royal Mail post and place in pigeon holes
* Post office delivery
* Running errands
* Open branches office conveyancing files on the accounts system, dealing with the criminal files.
* Do any filing for the accounts - bills, telegraphic transfers, bank forms, legal aid etc
* Cover reception at lunchtime
* Client and office banking of cheques and cash delivery to the bank
* Involving with the court run
* Collection of any post from other offices
* Frank and sort any outgoing post and take to either DX office or Post office
Other general duties maybe required photocopying for family or civil department and anything within the accounts department.
This is a varied and interesting position with the chance to take on more responsibility
This is an excellent opportunity and is a full time permanent position. Working hours for the role are 8.30am 5:30 Monday to Thursday, Friday 8.30am-5pm apply today or contact Wendy Taylor on 0114 349 2108 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.