Trainee Account Manager
£20,000 - £25,000
If you are a driven and tenacious candidate full of energy with a passion for technology and a desire to work in a commercial sales environment, then we want to hear from you.
My client is a well established niche market leader in the technology sector looking to bring in a Trainee Account Manager on a permanent basis. The objective of this role will be to develop into an office based point of contact for an established and ever growing portfolio of commercial accounts. You will handle incoming enquiries and put together bespoke quotations and proposals whilst managing the sales process from start to finish. You will seek to formulate relationships with dormant, lapsed and new clients through proactive methods.
This role can offer you:
- Full training in all products and services
- A highly competitive basic salary ranging between £20,000 - £25,000
- An uncapped commission structure
- Long term career development and prospects
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Free parking
- A degree in a technology relevant subject area would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a sales experience would be advantageous
- Drive and tenacity
- A passion for technology
- A proactive and positive attitude
For more information regarding the role you can call John Nesbitt via 0151 229 5539
Interviews to take place immediately
Keywords: Account Manager; Graduate; Sales Executive; Internal Sales; Technical Sales; IT; SaaS; Business Development; Field Sales; Telesales; Tele-sales; Tele sales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.