Traffic Planner *Reputable Company*
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
* Enjoy a career with a market leading company in the transportation of bulk spirits
* Become part of a prestigious family run and owned company
* Develop your skill set with a company known for internal career development
Are you an experienced Traffic Planner looking for their next progressive chapter in your career? Having enjoyed great success in recent years our highly reputable client is looking to expand to cope with recent changes in the company. They are looking for the right person to service the transportation needs of one of their key customers.
The Role of a Traffic Planner:
- Efficient co-ordination of personnel to ensure the transport/logistics requirements are met
- Maintain and improve key relationships and interactions with end users
- Co-ordination of transport resources to ensure compliance and legislative requirements/ client needs
- Ensure drivers are trained and competent and have received sufficient training to fulfil role
- Achieve standards as per requirements in documentation
- Proactive approach to H&S issues
- Maintain a seamless supply chain operation
- Partnership approach to ensure that standards are met in line with client aspirations
- Incident reporting, investigation and action implementation
- Audits and spot-checks vs agreed procedures
- Costing and Budgeting
- Risk Assessment (Covers H&S, CoMAH, Environment, Security, Product Integrity)
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt as your daily plan can change at a moments notice.
If you think you could be our clients next Traffic Planner, click APPLY now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.