Hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Monday-Friday 06:00 - 14:30
Weekends may be required at times plus any reasonable requirements associated with the position.
- Assist the supervisor in the day to day activities and running of the department on mornings.
- Be responsible for the day to day of team of drivers.
- Ensure vehicles and trailers are presented on time for maintenance and servicing.
- Log damages and defects along with actioning the defects.
- Supporting head of compliance, always keeping the vehicles and trailers compliant.
- Vehicle gatehouse checks to audit vehicles.
- Booking of Agency drivers with various agencies.
- Day to day customer service.
- Booking jobs on to system
- Ensure customers are kept up to date when issues arise.
- Vehicle tracking
- Invoicing completed in a timely manner.
- Holiday cover
- Updating individual training matrix with supervisor
- Ensure internal and external KPI's are updated weekly.
- Issues are logged on the system.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers on day-to-day basis.
- Manage fuel cards and adblue draw downs.
- Support departmental projects and companywide projects.
- Rotating weekend on call
- Logging KPI's
The purpose of the role is to achieve consistent daily process, managing the customer requirements and ensuring the vehicles are compliant, routine of sorting administration tasks and working across departments. The post holder must be highly organised with excellent communication skills.
- Must have experience in customer Service skills.
- Educated to an high standard.
- Class one driving licence an advantage.
- Highly organised
- A proactive person with an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask whilst at the same time ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Business admin at high level
- Ability to work on own and time within a team
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manners and communication skills via e-mail
Our client offers excellent progression opportunities