CPCS Traffic Marshall/Vehicle Banksman required for an immediate start on a brand new project in Manchester City centre.
Working for one of the UK's largest and most reputable main contractors. On a high profile project. You will formulate part of an efficient site team, tasked with various duties on site. These include:
- Assisting with unloading and distributing materials to trades on site
- Keeping site work areas clean, tidy, and free of waste
- Banking Deliveries coming in to site
- Assisting with traffic diversions (i.e. cones and signage)
- Covering the gate, keeping a log of all entries and leavers into site
- Providing support to trades as and when required
Site working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5pm.
CPCS Card is a must.
This is a long term position for candidates who excel on site
Successful candidates must hold a valid CPCS card, have previous experience of labouring in a construction setting, and be able to provide two work references.
To apply for this position, please call Matt at Search on 0161 835 8679.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age