Trading Support Analyst required for our leading global client based in London City Centre for an initial 6 month contract.
Working "on the floor" throughout the Trading areas of major Trading entities. You will act as a first port of call for all front office staff located on the trade floors. As a member of Trader Support, your primary responsibility will be providing fast and effective IT support within a busy Trading environment in the office.
Specifically, this will involve:-
* Induction of new starters, configuration of PCs and ensuring satisfactory "on-boarding" from an IT perspective.
* Monitor telephone hotline, email inbox and other communication tools where required.
* Log all interactions in ServiceNow and attempt immediate resolution.
* Proactively monitor call queues and undertake L1 resolution of tickets within defined SLAs.
* Escalate incidents to appropriate teams and follow up on progress.
* Handover to, and receive handover from, the Trading IT teams in the other regions.
* Undertake ad-hoc infrastructure/desktop remediation and project work as directed.
* Support the disaster recovery site and take part in annual exercises as well as being on rotation for maintenance visits.
* Work closely with our service partners to ensure end users receive a seamless service.
We're looking for somsone who has:
* Proven IT support experience within a busy office environment.
* Excellent all-round technical skills including Windows 7/10, MS Office 365, networking, PC hardware.
* Experience of working from a call-logging system (e.g. ServiceNow)
* Knowledge of support processes and ITIL certification a plus.
* Exposure to Market Data Feeds (e.g. Reuters/Bloomberg) a plus.
* Excellent customer-facing, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven.
* Ability to deal with business and IT management at all levels.
* Ability to respond effectively to urgent customer needs.
* A team player who can also work solo when needed.
Please apply online today, immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age