Trade Counter Manager, Hyde - Manchester.
£30,000 - £35,000 p/annum depending on experience plus benefits.
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm 40 hours per week.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Trade Counter Manager, you must have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role to be considered for this vacancy. As Trade Counter Manager you would be expected to drive an increase in sales by managing and strengthening existing customer relations and sourcing new customers, whilst successfully managing the Trade Counter and Showroom.
- Manage the company's Trade Counter, Showroom and staff
- Meet and exceed sales targets set
- Review and develop processes to ensure that the service levels always exceed customer expectations
- Continually evaluate the products and promotions being displayed in the Showroom to ensure the company are exhibiting the most up-to-date product portfolio
- Identify key trends and implement sales initiatives throughout the Trade Counter to drive profit and sales
- Arrange promotional activity within the Showroom to enhance sales opportunities i.e. open days etc
- Ensure that your team can meet/exceed financial performance targets as set by the business and take corrective action where appropriate
- CRM management and maintenance of your customer base
- Attend sales meetings, new product launch programmes and exhibitions as required
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to coordinate sales promotional campaigns across the Trade Counters, quantifying and reporting on the success of each campaign
- Ensure that the Trade Counter staff are meeting/exceeding KPIs, client retention, new business and sales turnover
- Ensure that your reports and their teams are motivated and have the skills, capabilities and resources to meet evolving business needs
- To undertake performance reviews with each member of Trade Counter staff and implement any training and development identified
- To provide accurate weekly reporting of the Trade Counter's activity analysis and take action where activity does not meet the minimum performance levels
- A track record of sales development and success within business-to-business
- Ability to make competent decisions within a fast-moving environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proven management experience and the ability to motivate a team
- Ability to meet strong financial targets
- Strategic and commercial awareness
- Strong PC skills
- Previous experience in managing a Trade Counter
- Experience in managing and developing staff
- KBB industry experience advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years' service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonus
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership & boot camp sessions twice a week (off-site)
- Cycle to work scheme (once a year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
To apply for the position please follow the link to submit your CV.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.