Trade Counter - Southend full time permanent £ 17,643.60 + 15% annual Bonus
Do you want a role with variety and a great future?
Our Client supplies products and materials to tradespeople and DIY enthusiasts. They also offer performance related bonuses, excellent pension and generous holiday allowance
* To drive, develop and increase sales within the store & Delivery Goods to clients
* Provide exceptional customer service at all times and recognise customer's needs
* Sell the companies products to a high standard
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Achieve sales and profit targets
* Deliver Goods to Customers when required
* Provide a high level of customer service to maximise sales
* Open and close the store and provide cover at other stores nearby as and when required
* Unload/load and check all incoming and outgoing deliveries and report stock errors
* Input stock delivered onto the system in order to maintain accurate records
* Accept payments from customers
* Answer customer queries face to face or over the phone giving accurate product knowledge
* Solve problems raised by customers maintaining high levels of customer service whilst increasing sales
* Undertake stock take duties to ensure accurate levels of stock are within the store
* When using company vehicle, make sure vehicle is loaded, driven and maintained to a high standard
* To work in a small team environment and get stuck in with all roles to see a job through to completion
What's on offer?
* An excellent benefits including enhanced holidays, pension and private medical and dental
* Excellent development opportunities in a company that is seeing substantial growth
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply now
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.