I am working in partnership with a rapidly growing innovative client who specialise in research and development of animal-free testing biomaterials, and who are looking for a Tissue Culture Manager to head their Production Team.
As a Tissue Culture Manager you will:
* Ensure the continued output, reproducibility and development of the biomaterial model to meet strategic targets of the business
* Manage and safeguard all aspects of production - including supply of cells and other materials
* Ensure that production meet all customer and internal deadlines
* Work closely with the QA department
* Support all aspects of the R&D department
To become a successful Tissue Culture Manager you will need:
* A degree in Biology or similar discipline with appropriate industry experience
* Proven knowledge and experience of cell culture and isolation techniques
* Managerial skills and relevant experience of leading a team
* Experience with working to ISO 17025
* Experience in histology (tissue processing, wax embedding, sectioning and staining) would be desirable
* 3D tissue culture experience would be advantageous
I am looking to speak to individuals who are experienced in the use of practical microbiology techniques and able to drive and motivate a team.
For more information and to be considered immediately, please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.