Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £19000 per annum + Pro-Rata + Benefits
An exciting part-time opportunity has arisen within Search Consultancy's Support Division in our growing timesheet processing team. As a Timesheet Coordinator you will play an important role in the inputting and processing of manual time-sheets for the UK wide business to ensure accurate and prompt weekly payments to temporary staff and contractors working via Search Consultancy Limited.
Working hours - 22hrs
Days - Monday/Tuesday (9hrs) with Sunday (4hrs - home working /flexible)
There may be scope for some flexibility if this pattern does not suit.
About the team
The Support Division is a well-established and energetic team that strives to meet all targets set within an extremely fast paced-environment, providing full administration support to the UK wide business across various specialist divisions.
The timesheet team responsibility covers varied aspects of manual payroll.
Full training and support will be provided and in return for you hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to support with many different aspects of the recruitment process. Search is a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged, we believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Duties will include:
* Accurate inputting of manual timesheets to the company system from various divisions to set deadlines.
* Navigation of client portals to obtain/input timesheets.
* Processing of expenses and additional payments.
* Working closely with colleagues throughout the business to ensure correct information received and processed to ensure timely payment and to assist in resolving any queries.
* Investigating and processing of adjustments/amendments related to payroll.
* Payroll administration including but not limited to holidays, P45's and absences.
* Various adhoc duties as required to ensure full support is provided to the business.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Proven administrative skills with good computer literacy.
* Be quality driven & detail conscious
* Able to provide a quality service to both internal and external customers, whilst maintaining high professional standards and excellent attention to detail and accuracy; concerned with detail and getting it right first time
* Planning & Organising - Time management skills that enable working with high volume data entry to achieve set deadlines; Prioritise and prepares in advance; Can orchestrate multiple activities at any time whilst adhering to deadlines
* Team Player - Develops effective and supportive relationships with colleagues; Flexibility in working as part of a team to fully support the overall business operation; Enthusiasm and positivity to work within a new and growing team with ambition to increase knowledge and experience across the timesheet and manual payroll process throughout the business.
* Excellent communication skills both within the business and when dealing with external customers over the phone or in writing; be able to utilise the appropriate communication channels
* Delivering results and meeting expectations, be focused on customer needs and satisfaction; monitoring and maintaining quality and productivity; consistently achieving project goals.
* The ability to cope with pressures and setbacks, working productively in a high pressure environment, whilst maintaining a positive outlook at work
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Opportunity for career progression within the wider business
* With over 700 employees and growing, we are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
* High performer events, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you feel you match the skills and experience sought, please apply now. For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Hilley, Search Consultancy, Business Support.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.