Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000.00 - £19000.00 per annum
Job Role: Data Entry
Location: Glasgow City centre
Salary: £19000 (Pro Rata)
Contract Type: Part Time role
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our newly formed timesheet processing team based in our head office building in the city centre. The days required to work are Monday, Tuesday and alternate Wednesday/Sunday. As a Data Entry Coordinator you will play a vital role in the inputting and processing of manual timesheets for the UK wide business, to ensure accurate and prompt weekly payments to temporary staff and contractors working via Search Consultancy Limited. The successful candidate will have proven administrative skills with good computer literacy, data entry speed & accuracy.
About the team
We are an experienced and energetic team who strives to meet all targets set within a fast paced-environment. We provide strong support to the UK wide business across various specialist divisions.
The timesheet team's main area of responsibility covers all aspects of manual payroll, outside of the Temp Payroll Team who we work very closely with.
Full training and support will be provided and in return for your hard work and commitment to the team you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, and the opportunity to support with many different aspects of the timesheet process. Search is a company where long-term exciting careers can be forged, we believe in developing, supporting and retaining the best and we offer genuine career potential to successful people.
Duties will include:
* Accurate inputting of manual timesheets to the company system from various divisions to set deadlines
* Navigation of client portals to obtain/input timesheets
* Processing of expenses and additional payments
* Working closely with colleagues throughout the business to ensure correct information is received and processed to ensure timely payment
* Assisting in resolving timesheet associated queries
* Investigating and processing of adjustments and amendments related to payroll
* General timesheet administration including but not limited to holidays, P45's and absences
* Various ad-hoc duties as required to ensure full support is provided to the business
Skills & Competencies:
* Quality Driven & Detail Conscious - Provides a quality service to both internal and external customers; Maintains high professional standards and excellent attention to detail and accuracy; concerned with detail and getting it right first time
* Planning & Organising - Good time management skills that enable working with a high volume of data to achieve set deadlines; Prioritises and prepares in advance; Can orchestrate multiple activities at any time whilst adhering to deadlines
* Team Player - Develops effective and supportive relationships with colleagues; Flexibility in working as part of a team to fully support the overall business operation; Enthusiasm and positivity to work within a new and growing team. Ambition to increase knowledge and experience across the timesheet and manual payroll process
* Communication - Excellent communication skills when dealing with internal and external customers over the phone or in writing; utilises the appropriate communication channels
* Delivering Results and Meeting Expectations - Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; Monitors and maintains quality and productivity; consistently achieves project goals
* Coping with Pressures and Setbacks - Works productively in a high pressure environment; Maintains a positive outlook at work
What we can offer you;
* Company benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression within the wider business
* We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.