Are you a testing manager looking for a new challenge?
As a Test Manager primary responsibility will be managing the SIT, UAT, Migration, Automation, Performance and Non-Functional testing for Project Solar (a replacement loan servicing system, the provision of a new BI suite, transitioning the infrastructure to a UK data centre and the migration of the existing retail loan portfolio from a legacy platform).
The Test Manager will be responsible for test planning, test execution, defect reporting and resolution, coordination with the business users, sign off processes and leading and development of the test team.
* Ensuring the testing strategy is appropriate and implementing changes to the approach as required
* Generate and maintain test plans for functional, automation, migration, performance and other non-functional test phases
* Management skills of team in excess of 15 testers, both internal and contract staff
* Test management in migration programmes from Mainframe to Oracle/.Net architecture
* Test management in Automation, ideally utilising UFT and the relevant frameworks applied
* JMETER, GIT and Jenkins Performance test management and planning with the skillset to transfer the output's into a performance status report
* Defining the testing standards and templates to be followed for all test phases
* Supporting the preparation of test plans including defining test scenarios and test scripts
* Coordination with the Business Users and ensure testing is performed in line with agreed standards
* Managing the defect reporting, resolution and retesting
* Managing the relationship with key Project Stakeholders including Project Managers, Development Teams, Department Heads and IT to ensure there is a high level of communication regarding progress and issues
* Ensuring all test results are appropriately documented
4 months ago