Job Title: Test Lead / Lead Tester
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + excellent benefits
About the Test Lead / Lead Tester role
This role will sit between two teams supporting a total of 8 Test Analysts in total. This is not a hands-on role, it is a very strategic role with the focus on expanding and progressing the function, creating and rolling out test strategies, managing task management, engaging with stakeholders and various parts of technology and the wider business whilst being there as a point of support for your teams. This is a Manual environment but will move more towards Automaton whilst both teams operate to Agile as its approach.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- Proven experience operating at a Test Lead or Test Manager capacity
- Demonstrable experience of creating and rolling out your own strategies
- Strong experience of Manual and Functional testing
- Gravitas and the ability to form and build effective working relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience within and Automation environment is highly desirable
- Agile experience is highly desirable
About the company
This company wish to stress their commitment to ensuring their staff enjoy their work, have a genuine work-life balance and that they believe in rewarding people accordingly. Staff benefits include performance related bonus of >9%, 28 days holiday (plus 8 public), private medical insurance, a company double your contribution pension contribution, death in service plus other perks. The office hours are typically 09.00 - 17.00 and the office operates a smart dress code with business attire optional.
Applicants MUST have an existing right to live and work in the UK as candidate sponsorship is absolutely not an option.
If interested in applying for the Test Lead / Lead Tester role, please send on your CV to be considered
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.