Test Engineer position available at a great company based in the Greenock area. This is a great opportunity with job security, development plans & a structured on boarding system all designed to help you at work and help you progress.
Working as part of the Product & Testing team you'll be responsible for the introduction & support of chip probe test solutions for different products.
About the Job
You'll be working as part of a highly skilled team, designing test programs & providing feedback to the implementation team. The purpose of the job is to assist in the development of new products as the company looks to expand into new markets using its broad skills base.
As part of the Test Engineer job, you'll;
- Provide Innovative solutions for engineering data feedback early in product development cycle
- Perform test de-bug and problem resolution
- Be working with broad discrete, mixed-signal & other semiconductor products.
- Drive improvements in test capability and efficiency
- Work closely with integration and design engineers to debug and test development products
- Lead in the development of production solutions and the production test environment
To be considered for this job, you should;
- Have a 2:1 degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Have knowledge and experience of semiconductor ATE testing
- Have experience in test debug and problem solving
- Have knowledge and experience of high voltage power discrete testing and test development
- Have knowledge and experience of analog integrated circuit testing and test development
- Understanding of yield improvement techniques
- Have great communication skills & Microsoft office packages experience
The Test Engineer job comes with some incredible benefits including access to a fitness suite, great holiday allowance with the option to buy more and other incredible benefits.
There will be a competitive salary with the role which will be discussed upon application.
How to Apply
Apply now to register your interest in this Test Engineer job.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.