Our client has an exciting new opportunity for a Graduate Test Engineer based at their Manufacturing facility in Fife
This is a great opportunity for an Electronics Graduate looking for an impressive company to grow and develop into a Test Engineer to work within the manufacturing industry.
- Provide support for, and development of our Management System defined in ISO/TS 16949, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001, in line with current and future business requirements
- Production support
- Yield analysis and improvements for given products
- Design/debug of load board and DUT interfaces
- Maintenance of test programs
- System software maintenance
- Development and enhancement of production test operations
- Test program development
- Support system maintenance activities from the Test Engineering perspective
- Able to gather and analyse device data to track and improve yields and test times.
- Practical, recent hands-on ATE programming for testing analogue/digital or mixed signal devices.
- User knowledge of "C" and "UNIX" programming languages.
- Training in statistical tools and methods.
- Experienced in mixed signal and Hall device testing
- Good knowledge of analogue, digital and Hall test techniques.
- Test code writing for Teradyne and Credence mixed signal test systems.
- Can use Teradyne and Credence engineering tools to debug device and test program faults.
If you find this role of interest and would like to have an informal chat, please do not hesitate in getting in contact.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.