IT Test Analyst - Surrey
6 months FTC
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Annual Company Performance Bonus & Benefits
Are you looking to develop your career? Do you want to be part of a successful IT Test Analyst team?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Search Consultancy is recruiting for a leading financial services organisation with businesses all over the UK. Due to continued growth within their IT function, we are looking to recruit an IT Test Analyst to join the Surrey office. This role is vital in ensuring project testing is completed effectively to both test plan and best practice.
The IT Test Analyst will be an active participant in the entire software development process. They will collaborate with both business teams and the software development teams, including 3rd party organisations, during the start-up phase of a project; right up to the point of live use. The SOLAR Test Analyst will also be involved in the software review process, as they are typically the person who identifies faults in software and presents them to the software development teams. It is a position that requires a keen attention to detail and skills in small group communication.
- 2 years' practical experience in a similar role within the business or IT
- Demonstrable experience of planning and executing software, application and infrastructure testing plans
- Experience of Waterfall and Agile project management frameworks desirable
- Experience within the financial sector beneficial
- Migration test experience beneficial
- An understanding of the end-to-end process of an IT project lifecycle
- Understanding of Fault Tracking and Management an advantage
- Experience of using HP ALM or Quality Centre
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise on a technical level with Business Analysts, Developers and Operations to gain required knowledge for the design and creation of testing plans, scripts and supporting documents
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.