Are you an experienced Manual Tester looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to move into automation testing?
Working for a global Fintech company you will play a key role in the testing team, working closely with other teams in the business to ensure work is delivered for clients. A typical day will include:
* Designing and testing solutions
* Providing 3rd line support to the helpdesk team
* Maintaining system documentation
* Managing enhancement and bug requests
* Contributing to design workshops, understanding requirements and delivering solutions
As part of the testing team, you'll have a hands on role where you will be part of the full development lifecycle. In return you'll have the chance to work with new technology, develop cloud based solutions and gain experience working with automation tools such as Selenium and Python. Training and support will be provided to you but ideally you will have some experience of:
* Working in a test and quality assurance environment with knowledge of UAT, system testing and security testing
* Microsoft IIS web server and web services
* SQL with the ability to interrogate SQL databases
This is a great opportunity to join a large, established test team with long term career progression available. If this sounds like the type of role you are looking to move into, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.