We're currently helping an organisation in their search for a Tenant Liaison Officer in the South Tyneside area. The position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until the end of March 2021, subject to review and comes with a salary of £12.50 per hour.
You will be working as a Tenant Liaison Officer, part of a team delivering a planned maintenance programme throughout the organisation's housing stock.
Primary responsibilities in this Tenant Liaison Officer role include:
* Developing, building and strengthening resident relationships
* Understanding the needs and preferences of residents and ensuring their requests are fulfilled
* Overseeing resident satisfaction procedures, ensuring any queries are speedily resolved
* Having overall responsibility for the standards set by the service team
* Keeping a record of issues and outcomes
The successful Tenant Liaison Officer will have experience in the housing industry, specifically in the area of housing repairs. You will need to be a great communicator and have the empathy and patience to listen to tenants' concerns with respect and a proactive touch.
The mandatory compliance requirements for this resident liaison officer job are:
* An up to date CV highlighting your previous experience in the housing/tenant field
* Contactable references (most recent/past employer /character reference) covering the past two years
* Proof of ID (passport/ birth certificate/ work permit/ residence permit)
If you are interested in this Tenant Liaison Officer job in South Tyneside, please apply online or contact Anca at the Manchester Branch of Search Consultancy for more info.
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and our clients.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age