An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual in the Dundee area who has previous tenant liaison and construction experience. There is a vacancy for a Tenant Liaison Officer, working to an 18-month fixed-term contract, with a salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 per annum, DOE.
In this role, you will be a community liaison officer working closely with a busy team and reporting to the Group Community Engagement Coordinator. The socially engaging and collaborative job involves working with a comprehensive range of community stakeholders, delivering opportunities for them to benefit from ongoing projects. You'll also drive delivery of social value through extensive partnership working, and coordinate targeted employment and training opportunities. The outcome of all this will be a positive and lasting economic impact on the community.
The primary duties of this Tenant Liaison position will be:
● Engaging with a variety of stakeholders, including industry groups, SME Trade Bodies and government
● Engaging with the supply chain for information on training and employment objectives
● Providing support to the site teams in relation to the Considerate Constructors Scheme requirements
● Collating data from supply chain and project team to provide monthly reports
You will also need to quickly connect and establish credibility with people operating in critical partners and stakeholder organisations. Your collaboration and communication abilities will be exceptional as will your empathy skills and the genuine desire to help, resolve and move forward together where resistance may arise.
To apply for this role, you will need:
● Previous experience in a similar role
● Team-leading and supportive skills
● Mountains of empathy
● To be confident and assertive.
If this Tenant Liaison Officer job in Dundee is something you feel well qualified for, contact us today to begin the application process.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.