TEMPORARY WORKS COORDINATOR
WATFORD HEAD OFFICE
TRAVEL TO VARIETY OF SITES IN ENGLAND
UP TO £55,000
£4,700 CAR ALLOWANCE
***** A CHANCE TO JOIN A WELL RESPECTED, HIGHLY RANKED NATIONAL FACILITIES SERVICE PROVIDER - EXCELLENT CAREER PLATFORM, SOUGHT AFTER COMPANY!, MULTIPLE PRESTIGIOUS CONTRACTS ****
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Construction / Civils professional who has experience and understandings of Temporary works. As Temporary Works Coordinator you will manage the Temporary Works within the highly successful Facilities arm of this tier one contractors business.
As Temporary Works Coordinator you will issue permits for Temporary works and coordinate what Temporary works are needed when looking at the schedule of works. You will asses this in a specific area of business for example Retail contracts.
You will manage the efficient implementation and control of Temporary Works procedure in coordination with the Technical Services department in compliance with BS5975:2019
The ideal candidate will have:
* A thorough understanding of practical civil engineering
* robust technical understanding and sound problem solving ability
* Experience on construction and Civil sites, ability to identify needs in Temporary works
* Experience of Temporary Works design and implementation in Construction and civil engineering
* Enthusiasm to lead the development of professionals and engineers in the understanding of temporary works
* CSCS White or Black Desired
* MCIOB or MICE preferred
What's in it for you?
* Competitive Salary
* Working on landmark projects
* Learning and development / training (Investors In People accreditation)
* Leadership scheme
* Empower programme (award winning)
* Support for professional accreditation
* Holiday entitlement (26 days)
* Health insurance included - can be upgraded to include partner / children
* Cycle to work scheme - up to £1000 over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* A whole suite of voluntary benefits ranging from discounted will writing services, mobile phone tariffs, health screening services, high street shopping vouchers, grocery and dining out discounts and holiday discounts.
* Pension contributions x% matched by the company. Variety of funds to select.
* Life assurance scheme
* share scheme - buy one get one free - pay over 1 year, free of tax and NI
* Stand out Make a Difference day - 1 paid day off work to make a contribution to a charitable cause, individual or project based.
If you are interested and have all the qualifications needed, we are looking at booking interviews for the second week in January 2020. Please click and apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.