I am currently recruiting for two Temporary Receptionists on behalf of my client, a Large Logistics Company based in Liverpool City Centre.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well established company in modern offices in the City Centre.
The roles will be between 4 - 8 weeks, however there is the possibility that they will be extended.
Both roles are full time with a start date of 29.4.19.
My client is looking for candidates who can provide a friendly,
professional and efficient front of house service.
The Main Responsibilities of the role are;
· To answer a high volume of calls and maintain a rapid response rate
· Answer all calls in a professional manner
· Perform all reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner
· Record and notify departments of all incoming and courier mail , deliver to departments as appropriate
· Provide excellent customer service at all times when welcoming visitors and clients
· Maintain and update meeting room diary
· Arrange transport for management, staff and visitors as required
· Allocate parking spaces when requested
· Issue visitors with passes
· Maintain an up to date, accurate filing system
We are looking for candidates who have;
· Professional telephone manner
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional customer service skills
· High level of integrity and confidentiality
Practical skills that would be advantageous;
· Excellent knowledge of operating a switchboard
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Good organisational skills
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be
successful please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age