Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Temporary General Assistant wanted in Stanmore London area
We are looking for a reliable and flexible General Assistant to work on a temporary basis, Monday - Wednesday for a care home located in the Stanmore London area.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting with preparation of and the serving of meals and beverages to customers, ensuring great customer service at all times
* Ensure the kitchen is presented to high standards at all times
* Ensuring the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy at all times
* Assisting in stock and portion control
* Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed at all times
We are looking for those with previous experience within Hospitality, and driving is desirable however not essential (own travel is a must). You must also hold an enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to under-go a DBS check (basic security check).
If you're not looking for work at the moment within the Hospitality Sector but know someone who is, please forward my details as I would love to hear from them.
If this sounds like you please apply following the link below or email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.