Our client in the city of Aberdeen is looking for a Temporary Document Controller on a temporary basis. The ideal candidate will be immediately available.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Supporting the Company's document control and quality assurance team
* Formal issue of documents to the project teams and contractors
* Quality check of documentation on behalf of Company
Experience and skills:
* Essential previous experience in Document Control role
* Preferred previous experience in Quality Assurance role
* Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Experience within a busy office environment
* Time keeping and organisation skills
If you wish to apply for this role please apply and send your CV across.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.