Customer Service Representative - 6 weeks temp
Start date: 4th November/11th November until 20th December
Leeds City Centre
Training: 9am - 5pm
Shifts: There are 4 shifts patterns to choose from, including early and late shifts and no weekends.
We are looking for a number of candidates to join the customer service team in Leeds. As a Customer Service Representative, you will talk to customers on a variety of different platforms, including calls, webchat and emails. If you enjoy having conversations with your customers, this is the role for you; no scripts just your initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Taking inbound calls from customers with any issues they are with their orders
* Liaising with other areas of the business to resolve enquires
* Investigating delays on orders with other areas of the business
* Complaint handling
The Ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
* Work well under pressure and follow through on items until completion
* Decision making and problem solving
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong IT skills and ability to work on a number of programmes at the same time
* Ability to work to targets
* Objection handling
To find out more, click to apply. Please note for this position you must pass a criminal record check & credit check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.