Search Consultancy is seeking to engage a dedicated Temporary Auditor to work for our Perth-based client. Reporting into a Partner, you'll work both autonomously and collaboratively to deliver auditing and accounting services, earning a competitive hourly rate depending on experience.
Some of your primary auditing responsibilities will include:
* Completing planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, generally on-site
* Ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation to support the opinion and documenting of all conclusions
* Assisting the manager in the planning, execution and finalisation of audit assignments
* Assisting in the preparation of statutory financial statements from client data, alongside the development of corporation tax computations and returns
In this Temporary Auditor role, you'll possess excellent communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels. You'll be passionate and IT literate, with a strong working knowledge of MS Office and Excel. As a an Auditor, you'll be self-motivated and committed.
Auditing experience, skills and knowledge required:
* Relevant previous experience from a practice background
* Qualified or Qualified by Experience
* CCH Software Experience
* Effective planning and organisation skills
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and detail-orientated individual with a desire to progress your career in a supportive work environment.
For more information on this exciting Temporary Auditor role in Perth, contact us today! All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age