Temporary Administration Assistants
Location: Skipton City Centre
Salary: £9.07 per hour
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Are you immediately available and looking for a new challenge? Do you have Administration experience with strong attention to detail?
We have a fantastic opportunity working for our client a financial services organisation who are looking for a number of temporary Administration Assistants.
If you are enthusiastic, proactive and passionate about providing first class administration support then this is a great opportunity for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* You will be the support for the wider Financial Administration team providing administrative support to them.
* You will be involved in updating and transferring customer and provider records on their new system, migrating customer data and any other admin based tasks that may need completing
* You will have an enquiring mind and really listen to the consultants whilst assisting them in their efforts to get everything up to date
* You will work collaboratively to find a solution and improving the service is paramount and as such you will always put your customers at the heart of everything you do
* Driven to deliver exceptional administration support, you'll be expected to take ownership and contribute towards the departmental and regulatory standards by completing the tasks on hand
* Being productive, organised, having an eye for detail and comfortable using different IT systems, you'll also thrive on the variety and challenge the role will bring
* You will be given full training on the systems and processes and you will be supported by the wider department
* Your duties can and will change so you must be comfortable working in an ever changing environment
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on 0113 308 8064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.