HR Advisor; Temporary contract (9-12 weeks); Immediate Start; Manchester - East; Salary up to £26,000 (pro rata)
An excellent development opportunity has arisen for our well-known, leading client in their search for a HR Advisor. Search HR are delighted to exclusively support this business in an exiting period of growth and change, to source a proactive, practical HR Advisor. This role will report into the HR Manager and involve carrying out the day-to-day generalist activities of the department. This position is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience for a growing company with exceptional future opportunities to climb an established career ladder within the HR team.
The successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* First point of contact for all staff, answering basic to complex queries including taking on grievances;
* Manage an active and ever changing employee relations case load, providing advice to line managers and following through to outcome stage;
* Supporting the implementation of HRIS, including introducing new HR systems to supplement implications of GDPR ;
* Dealing with key stakeholders, attending meetings, managing expectations and influencing to achieve a commercial outcome where necessary;
* Supporting with recruitment;
* Assisting the HR Manager with HR project work;
* Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
* CIPD level 3 qualified or above, ideally level 5
* Established & recent HR Advisor / Generalist level experience;
* Accountability within volume employee relations case loads and experience either in or working closely with a busy recruitment team
* Excellent communication skills; (both written & verbal)
Please note that this a temporary position, so please only apply if you are immediately available for work.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age