HR Advisor; Temporary - ongoing with potential for permanent contract; based in Trafford, Manchester; Hourly Rate circa £16.50; Flexible Working Available
We are delighted to be representing our well established client, based in the Trafford area of Manchester, in their search for a temporary HR Advisor to join their established HR team. This HR Advisor job is a varied role and will involve giving a range of advice to Managers and Senior Managers, as well as proactively leading on Employee Relations cases. Our client is looking for someone with proven work experience as a HR Advisor and they are open to seeing people from various sectors so long as they are credible, hard working and professional.
This HR Advisor role will involve undertaking the following duties:
* HR Generalist duties including giving advice and guidance on a range of issues including absence, disciplinaries, grievances, policies and process
* Working with Line Managers to ensure that HR issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and concluded to the appropriate result, this may involve assisting with investigations as opposed to hand holding
In order to apply for this role interested candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
* Qualified to CIPD Level 3 or above
* Recent & proven work experience as a HR Advisor undertaking a generalist role
* A strong grip on employment law both theoretically and practically
* The ability to multi task, work at pace and prioritise
PLEASE NOTE: This is an urgent, temporary position so please only apply if you are immediately available, or have a notice period of 1 week or less.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age