Temporary on-going HR Advisor required for Bolton business; Immediate start; Paying between £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (pro rata)
The core duties and responsibilities of the role will include (but will by no means be limited to):
* Control of the Employee Relations cases for large region of the UK;
* Managing an ever changing and complex ER case load both through telephony, email and where required face to face multi-site travel;
* Providing timely advice to managers with regards to best practice in line with policies and procedures;
* Taking an active participation in absence management and long term sickness cases, as well as coaching managers through the process;
* Ad-hoc HR projects if required
Your required skills and experience will include:
* Previous experience in a HR Advisor or similar role managing a variety of Employee Relations cases;
* Experience of managing end to end ER cases up to and including dismissal
* Coaching, mentoring and advising managers around policies and procedures
* Aptitude to take on and deal with a high volume and intensity of work
* Capability to get along and deal with lots of different people
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop ones own HR experience for a market leading organisation, working within a varied and exciting role, playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately.
Please note: This is an immediate start, temporary position with both options for agency PAYE or FTC basis'. Please only apply with these points in mind.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age