HR Administrator; Temporary (4 weeks approx. with opportunity to interview for permanent role); Salary equivalent up to £20k; Full time; Manchester - 10 minutes East of City Centre
A fantastic temporary opportunity has arisen within our well-known, award winning client in their search for a full time HR Administrator. This position will play a leading part in a large scale employment contract project, and will be expected to be ongoing g for the next four weeks. The temporary post holder will also have the opportunity to interview for a permanent, full time HR Administrator position within this fantastic, experienced department further down the line.
Core duties will include:
* Utilising current HRIS data and contract templates, you will create and roll out a series of new contract templates which will be used across the business;
* Update and monitor HRIS with new contracts in line with GDPR legislation;
* Act as the point of contact for any queries relating to contract content and upcoming changes;
* Update line manager on progress and projects update;
* Support the wider HR team with generalist HR administration activities.
* Previous HR administration experience
* Strong excel skills and reporting skills
* Attention to detail and diligence
* Experience with contracts of employment desirable
* CIPD qualification desirable
PLEASE NOTE: This is an urgent temporary position, so please only apply to this position if you are immediately available to work. Interviews are being held immediately with a start date as soon as possible. This position will provide the successful candidate to interview for a permanent, Generalist HR Administrator position in coming weeks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age