Recently refurbished offices, free car parking, 33 days holiday, an attractive contributory pension scheme, health insurance and death in service are just a few of the reasons to join this successful, expanding organisation. A fun and supportive team, great bonus potential and Monday-Friday 9-5 hours are also on offer, what more could you want!
As Telesales Team Leader you will demonstrate experience leading and supervising a small team on a daily basis and be comfortable supporting with all aspects of a telesales role while effectively managing the team. Ideally you will bring with you experience from a telephony based sales role, however those with experience from another professional, target driven sales environment will also be considered. Sales experience from the insurance, life insurance, banking or motor industry are of particular interest, however those who can demonstrate success from a professional sales role are welcome.
As an experienced sales professional you will demonstrate the tenacity, resilience and determination required to exceed your targets. Patience and strong organisation skills are also required to ensure results are delivered and customers' expectations are met.
A confident and professional communicator you will have excellent relationship building skills and be detail orientated to ensure compliance and risk is effectively managed.
A strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential with the ability to quickly learn new systems.
As typical day as a Telesales Team Leader will involve:
- Overseeing and leading a small telesales team
- Supervising, managing and coaching team members
- Organising and managing regular team meetings
- Undertaking regular 1-2-1 meetings with team members
- Providing line management with reports or information as required
- Contacting prospects, building relationships with the aim of securing appointments for sales consultants in line with individual targets
- Prospect validation using publicly available information and bespoke software
- Maintaining and updating client data
- Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language
- Identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling to generate business and increase profitability
- Identify renewal opportunities and gather customer information to ensure efficiency of renewal process
- Follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new leads from prospects
- Data cleaning to provide accurate information and support for marketing campaigns and increase new business opportunities
If this Telesales Team Leader role sounds like the role you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.