Job Title: Telesales Executive/Manager
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £24,000 + £6000 to £10,000 Bonus
Do you have knowledge in the finance industry?
Do you have a great telephone manner?
What we are looking for
Dynamic B to B Telesales Executive required to generate sales for a rapidly expanding firm of chartered accountants based in any of our offices in Cardiff, Richmond or Tunbridge Wells .
Our client is an award-winning firm and has 7 offices in south-east England, serving both smaller and mid-sized companies. It also has a back office in India.
The candidate will take responsibility for
* Telesales campaign to achieve sales targets. Self - manage the whole process to include follow-ups as required.
* Work with the social media team based in India to ensure seamless processes and follow- up procedures is implemented.
* Manage the CRM system and ensure it is fully updated in conjunction with existing Telesales Manager and the Business Development Manager based in Gujarat.
* Pro-actively suggest and implement ideas to improve sales.
* Use telesales, email and social media to generate meetings for the Sales Directors or senior accountants across the company.
* Articulate the value proposition and influence the decision makers (Director/ VP level) to arrange a meeting for the clients Directors based in the UK.
* Manage territorial responsibilities for generating qualified leads/ business opportunities by integrating with various stakeholders within the company to finally deliver a positive customer experience in a fast paced environment.
* Demonstrate selling skills by taking complete ownership of day to day activities and meet the quarterly goals set by the management
* Validate the client requirement through online and in-house research tools, formulate report and action plans to generate sales ready leads.
Experience and skills:
* Fluent and eloquent English.
* Prior experience in B to B selling to UK/US market and resources /services / products to domains within the financial services field is desirable.
* Knowledge of CRM systems and proficiency in MS Office- Word- Outlook.
* Dynamic, energetic, assertive besides excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Target oriented, able to handle deadline pressure, self motivated, must have ability to function with limited supervision at a demanding pace.
Reports to: Director in London / Telesales Manager
Salary: Best in the industry salary with incentives.
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.