Job Title: Travel Consultant
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time & Part time
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 Depending on experience OTE of 32,500 (full time) Part time pro- rata
Are you an experienced Travel Consultant looking for your next career move?
Do you specialise in package holidays to Australia or New Zealand or have knowledge within Asia, Africa, North and Central or South America? If so I have an exceptional role for you!
I am recruiting for experienced Senior Sales Consultants who specialise in long-haul, round the world and tailor-made travel. You'll be working in the city centre of Brighton.
You will be a part of a specialist team putting together and offering fully tailored trips of a lifetime. You will have control of your work day common task will be contact potential customers via phone and email and occasionally face to face. You will be in regular contact with the Ground Team to ensure the customers experience will be of the highest standard.
What I am looking for in you
- Solid long haul sales experience in multi-stop and tailored trips
- Competent in using GDS includes Galileo, Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
What the client will offer you
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
- Free lunch provided daily
- Health & well-being cashback plan (after probation period is complete)
- Company-wide bonus scheme paying up to £1,200 per year
- Membership of a scheme offering discounts on rail and bus fares in Sussex, plus other travel benefits
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.