Job Title: Telesales Advisor - £30K OTE
Job Location: Altrincham
Job Salary: £20,000 - £28,000
Monday - Friday!
We are currently recruiting for a very reputable business based in the Altrincham area, they are a leading organisation operating within the digital marketing sector. Our client has been established now for almost 2 decades working closely with over 4,000+ SME businesses to help grow their online presence and their businesses in general.
With a current team of over 100 people, they are going from strength to strength, as a business, they have sustained continued growth during the pandemic too!
They are now looking for additional Telesales Advisors to come forward and play a key part in assisting them with their growth plans throughout 2021 and onwards!
Telesales Advisor Benefits:
- Fully paid training
- Free parking or 5 minute walk from Altrincham interchange
- On going training and support from the L&D manager
- Onsite pool table/break out room
- State of the art office with an onsite bar!
- Pension scheme
- Uncapped bonuses
- Range of activities ranging from yoga sessions to pool tournaments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Superb progression opportunities, people have progressed within 6 months!
Telesales Advisor role:
- You will speak to customers surrounding our clients digital marketing products & discuss how this benefit their business
- Discuss & demonstrate examples of the company's products via the phone, if further interested, your manager will take this further either face to face or via a video call
- Manage your work loads efficiently, time management and organisation really important
- You will work towards a handful of targets & KPIs
- Handle client objections, after your training, you will be highly knowledgeable on all the products/services you can offer
- Work well within your team to wield success collectively
Does this role sound like you?
Interested in knowing more about this Telesales Advisor role?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.