- Basic £20,000 - £30,000 OTE
- Uncapped commission + benefits
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business based in Deeside that can you offer you an excellent basic salary long term progression opportunities.
Working in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, you will benefit from being part of a positive environment which rewards dedication and offers opportunities for advancement to the right candidates.
This is an ideal position for candidates looking to earn excellent commission as part of a customer focused and quality conscious team.
- Making outbound cold calls, in order to book appointments for the Business Development Managers
- Qualifying new leads
- Actively pursuing dormant prospects
- Identifying opportunities by profiling potential clients using fact finding techniques
- Establishing decision makers
- Building and managing own pipeline
- Communicating with Field Sales team
- Enter and update leads and opportunities in the database
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience in a sales role: Telesales, Account Manager, Field Sales, Retail sales, Estate Agency,, Recruitment, Business Development, Retentions, Outbound Sales
- Experience within working in a target driven environment (face to face or telephony based roles)
- A willingness to want to pursue a career within sales
This role offers an excellent basic salary of £20,000 per plus uncapped commission (£30K OTE), Deeside location, Monday to Friday working hours, excellent incentives
If you are looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to progress and develop your career then this could be the right role for you. If you are interested in applying then submit your CV by applying online or email email@example.com
Keywords: Sales; business development; outbound; telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; cold call; new business; account manager; cold call; commission; progression
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.