- Liverpool City Centre
- Salary £18,000 - £22,500 (dependant on experience)
- Uncapped commission + benefits (£30,000 - £40,000 OTE)
- 20 days holidays + 2 week shutdown at Christmas + bank holidays
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Are you looking for a career within sales?
My Liverpool city centre based client have opportunities to start immediately, to join their well established and growing sales team.
You will receive full sales and product training as well as ongoing coaching and support leaving you well equipped to hit targets and earn huge levels of commission as well as an excellent start basic salary of up to £22K dependant on experience.
This is the ideal role for people looking to either start their career in sales or individuals with experience looking for an exciting new challenge. With opportunities for progression within the business, this really is a fantastic time to join the company
Benefits of this role:
- Starting basic of up to £22,000 as a lead generator with the opportunity to grow as you develop in the role (Minimum basic salary of £22K - £30K when progressed into the next role)
- Average earners making between £30k - £40k per year
- Incentives & prizes - including early Friday finish / beer / holidays / TVs / Consoles and much more
- Fixed hours 9-5 from Monday to Friday - No weekends!
- City Centre location - commutable location!
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- No weekends, bank holidays off AND no late nights! + long shutdown over Christmas
What experience do you need - If you've done any of the following we'd like to hear from you:
- Inbound Sales
- Outbound Sales
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
- Sales Advisor
- Cold Calling
- Warm Calling
- Field Sales
- Door to Door Sales
- Car Sales
- Estate Agent
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills; business development, account management, customer Service, administration, Internal Sales, telesales, outbound
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.