£15,000 plus commission (25k OTE)
Monday to Friday
Based in Stretton, Warrington. Our client is an independent and reduction solution company and they are looking for a Telesales Advisor to join their team.
As a Telesales Advisor is responsible for booking appointments for the field sales team. This is a Business to Business role and is a great opportunity for someone who is starting out in the sales career.
Having a chance to build new business contacts and also dealing with existing clients on a daily basis, the right candidate will have receive an insight of how the company helps and provides installation solutions to SME businesses.
Being the first step in the prospecting process, the field sales team will rely on their persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers for the business.
The right candidate will be able to will be able to build rapport with new & existing clients and be able to expand the company's portfolio throughout the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company and being able to earn an excellent level of commission.
You must be able to:
* Be able to outbound calls to potential clients, using contact details contained within the internal database.
* Engaging target clients over the phone with a view to booking an appointment for the Field Sales Rep to attend.
* Proactively and enthusiastically work towards agreed targets and objectives
* Use skills and knowledge of the company and its competitors to consistently identify opportunities to maximise sales potential.
* Ensure that all calls and emails are handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy.
* Demonstrate a commitment to be helpful on each interaction and follow through on promises.
* Update and track all calls handled in an accurate and timely manner using the in-house computer system and ensure that all appointments are booked in agreement with the clients, and the relevant Field Sales Rep has been notified of the appointment.
Benefits of the role
* A chance to work for a reputable company
* Excellent commission & bonus package.
* Weekday hours - Monday to Friday (No Weekends!)
* Internal and ongoing product training
* Career progression.
What experience do you need - If you've done any of the following we'd like to hear from you:
* Outbound Sales
* Inbound sales
* Energy / sector knowledge
* Business Development
* Lead Generation
* Sales Advisor
* Cold Calling
* Warm Calling
* Field Sales
* Door to Door Sales
* Car Sales
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills; telesales, outbound sales, account management, customer service, cold-calling.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.