Sales Executives- 9 positions available
Salary £18,000 to £21,000 OTE £30,000
Location: Croydon- CR0
Do you have experience within recovery's and collections?
Looking to join an expanding team? Look no further!
Purpose of the position:
As a growing and exciting company who pride themselves on developing excellence, you will be a key part of the company's business plan. The role of a Marketing/Sales Executive at my client is to proactively contact businesses in the UK to enquire if they need assistance recovering any debts owed to them by their customers.
Contact is primarily via telephone, however from time to time you may be involved in booking clients in for meetings with an Account Manager to discuss more complex cases and network on social media to generate business. Using initiative to follow up leads by telephone and email will be key.
The sales team regularly attend exhibitions in various different industries and we use these events to develop the experience of our sales staff.
Salary: Based on experience, starting salary from £18,000 to £21,000 plus uncapped performance bonus and new staff referral bonus.
Bonus is paid based on your personal performance each month, relating to new clients secured for the business. There is also a new staff referral bonus for staff you introduce to the company.
Responsibilities & duties:
* Generating sales leads by telephoning prospective clients
* Managing these leads in your own diary
* Maintaining a record of your work
* Meeting personal and team targets
* Personable and able to communicate well, particularly via telephone.
* Punctual and reliable
* Team player - The correct candidate will be able to express their point of view, contribute to meetings etc without causing friction amongst the harmonious team.
* Attention to detail and care for your work - the correct candidate will have desire to succeed and will be proactive in ensuring their work is managed in an organised and timely manner.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.