Our client is one of the market leading Insurance specialists in the UK. Due to a period of growth and expansion they are looking to add to their well-established, high performing team.
The successful applicant to this role will be working with the sales team and expected to sell the flagship product, income protection insurance, as well as other non-core protection products. This will predominately be telesales based so a good telephone manner and experience working in a competitive environment will be crucial.
This is an excellent opportunity for a determined, experienced and outgoing sales person. It offers an attractive starting salary with realistic chance to earn uncapped commission.
This is an ideal vacancy for candidates who are ambitious and intuitive with career progression a possibility within a year for hard working and successful applicants.
In order to be successful in this role candidates need to be approachable, dedicated, open to feedback, have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work under pressure. You will work as part of a team but responsible for your own success. Therefore both being a team player and able to make your own decisions are essential to this role.
Key tasks and accountabilities in this role include:
* Contacting customers who have made enquiries
* Understanding customer's income protection requirements
* Ensuring that the customer qualifies for the policies
* Selecting and offering the right options to the customer
* Manage all aspects of the sales process until the policy is sold
* Where necessary, liaise with the insurers and underwriters for completing the medical underwriting for the customers
* Developing sales strategies for customers lost to other brokers/networks
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.