Our client, a well regarded Financial Services product provider is looking for talented Account Managers to join their telephone based team near Crawley.
The main purpose of the role is to be part of the Business Development team acting as Relationship Manager to service a large number of 3rd party clients and new employers, focusing on an acquisition, retention and development strategy to maximise funds under management.
Supporting the Business Development Remote Relationship team to achieve the function's overall objectives through expansion of the pension proposition.
The role will require you to perform the following functions on a day to day basis:
* Work within a Remote Relationship Management Team responsible for in-bound and outbound business development activity. Working to a co-ordinated plan of engagement to create quality working relationships with client portfolio to improve client retention and identify any opportunities.
* Provide good customer service; respond promptly to any queries within agreed SLA.
* Impart information and guidance to customers and third parties over the telephone or via Webex.
* Responsible for maintaining timely and accurate management information and metrics reporting against departmental KPI's
* Working closely with face to face distribution teams to ensure objectives of face to face and remote relationship management are aligned and that the project team receive regular information and updates
* Work closely with Operational teams to ensure that any issues or problems highlighted by client population are quickly identified and resolved
* Compile meeting reports and collect feedback on CRM system
* Meet and exceed minimum standards of activity and KPI's in line with business plan
* Campaign management: work alongside co-ordinated marketing campaigns to maximise any business opportunities
* Adhere to Company Risk Management policy and procedures, including reporting of incidents or breaches.
* Apply and promote Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture and principles, together with the organisation's behaviours and values.
* Adhere to Company Diversity & Inclusion policy.
As a minimum, candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Educated to A level or equivalent
* CII CF1 minimum
* Previous experience of working in a remote based relationship management ideally in a pension environment, but a similar role within other regulated financial services environment will be considered.
* Experience of multi-channel sales distribution.
* Experience of working to targets, metrics and identifying measures of success.
* Strong sales focus
* Competent at operational level
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Deliver results against KPIs
The ideal candidate will also be able to demonstrate:
* PMI AE qualification
* Financial Services Business Development Experience
* Financial services experience would be attractive especially pension experience
* Relationship Management experience
* Third party/Intermediary experience
* Strong sales experience
* Membership of a professional body
In return, the company offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including a very competitive Pension offering.
For more details and to apply, please contact Neil Drew on 01293 848123 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.