Due to location own transport is essential.
Sociable hours (Monday-Friday - 8.30am-5pm) a contributory pension, life assurance, 33 days holiday, an employee discount scheme and a bonus scheme are on offer with a permanent contract and immediate start!
As Telemarketing Coordinator you will bring with you previous telemarketing, telesales or appointment making experience from a business to business environment, therefore demonstrate the drive to succeed in a sales focused role. Ideally you will being with you experience form working in a technical, engineering or construction related environment.
Goal orientated, you will thrive in a target driven role. Tenacity, resilience and excellent negotiation skills are of course required to deliver exceptional results.
Excellent administration skills are also required to ensure that data, follow up communication and marketing activities are managed effectively. You will be confident using Microsoft Office and be quick to learn bespoke systems.
A typical day as Telemarketing Coordinator will involve:
- Make proactive sales calls to business contacts to promote products, services and appointments for sales representatives
- Maintain and develop a computerised customer and prospect database by accurate and timely update of CRM tools
- Plan, manage and execute marketing activities through various sources.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries through all sources
- Monitor all campaign performances providing appropriate management information to stakeholders and utilise results to agree actions for continuous improvement
If this Telemarketing Coordinator sounds like the role you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.