Telecoms Engineers required for a brilliant, expanding business based in Glasgow. You should be an experienced, dedicated and hardworking Telecoms Engineer who is looking for an opportunity that will allow for great career development. This job is available straight away so we encourage quick applications.
The company operate locally and nationally & offers a number of communications solutions to clients & potential clients including installations, maintenance & a full telecoms consultancy.
The Telecoms Engineer job will involve
- Field support
- Maintenance of existing & new install contracts
- Remote diagnostics & Fault finding
- New system installation & commissioning
- Technical support & reports from office
The job comes with excellent career development and prospects, with many routes available in line with the company's growth plans. The role would suit a hardworking, dedicated & motivated experienced Telecoms Engineer who wants to further develop their career within a dynamic, ambitious and expanding Telecoms company.
Although this role is based in Glasgow Scotland, there will be travel involved to client sites which could be UK wide. There is also the possibility of being a field based role or an office based role (customer expert support) should you wish to do either.
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Telephony installation and technical support experience.
- Familiar with WAN/LAN and SIP technologies
- Configuration, monitoring and fault finding - routers and data switches
- Experience in Microsoft OS and software
- Experience of Wi-Fi technology is an advantage
- Great communication skills, both orally and written, are required
Additional experience if possible:
- Experience in working with Panasonic, Gamma Horizon, Avaya, Mitel, Nortel (voice and/or data) or LG telecom systems is of great advantage.
You should of course, have an understanding of networks and IT fundamentals.
If you're interested in the Telecoms Engineer role, click apply now to be considered.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.