Role: Cosmetic Clinic Assistant
Salary: £18,720 to £22880 (Dependent on experience)
My client is looking for someone to join their team in a private aesthetics clinic in Glasgow.
Working alongside a board-certified surgeon the Technician will take an active role in the procedures and patient care for both men and women. Full and extensive training will be given.
This role has pre and post operative duties some of which include:
* Set up, removal, and maintenance of instruments, machine, and microscopes for procedures
* Assists during surgery
* Educates patient throughout the procedure
* Ensures patient is comfortable during procedure
* Monitors and observes patients for vital signs, blood pressure etc.
* Assists with review and maintenance of patient charts and photos
Due to the nature of this role successful applicants must have the following attributes:
* Excellent patient care standards
* Have excellent manual dexterity and hand/eye coordination
* High level of production and accuracy
* Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
* Ability to work on repetitive tasks
* Due to the office environment be physically fit
If you are flexible with your working hours then this may be the role for you. This is a paid 40hr per week role - although you may end up not working 5 days every week - you may end up only working 2 or 3 days but still get paid for the 40hrs. The catch is that you will be required to work two Saturdays per month.
The clinic is based in Glasgow City Centre. There may be additional travel required as you may be asked to assist procedures in their other UK and European clinics - advanced notice will be given at all times.
Full training will be given - no experience necessary!
Suitable applicants will be well presented with good communication skills and have an approachable manner.
Successful applicants will currently hold a PVG or be willing to join the PVG Scheme and have satisfactory work references.
This role would suit someone looking for a fresh challenge working in a private aesthetic clinic. Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further! Take your career to the next level. (Agy)