This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30, 000 per annum with added benefits
Search Scientific consultancy is a recruitment partner to an international Metal testing laboratory based in Liverpool. They are looking to recruit a senior technical specialist to join their team ever growing team.
- Responsible for providing technical support to the analytical testing team.
- Method development and method validation using Combustion Ion Chromatography
- Analysing Metal samples using Combustion Ion Chromatography
- Responsible for providing technical expertise in trouble shooting during technical transfer
- Responsible for been the subject matter expert when it comes to using Combustion Ion Chromatography and provide training to staff members
- Experimental write up and data analysis
- Writing technical procedures, protocols and reports.
- Proven industrial experience in using Combustion Ion Chromatography
- Excellent experience in method development Method transfer and validation using Combustion Ion Chromatography
- Degree in Chemistry or equivalent
- Previous experience in writing procedures, protocol and reports.
- Previous experience in working within metal testing laboratory is highly desired but will consider candidates who comes from other background with strong Combustion Ion Chromatography
If your skills match the above and you are interested in this position, then please apply online or contact Pabudu on 0161 835 8359 or Email to Pabudu.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.