Sales Support Administrator
I am working in partnership with a global chemical company, who are a distributor of choice for companies and suppliers in the speciality chemical and raw materials industry.
We are now looking for a Sales Support Officer to join the business. You will be responsible for receiving and processing of customer orders, as well as documenting all relevant information and undertaking general administration duties.
* You will liaise with the internal sales team to help potential sales opportunities, whilst also logging and processing any customer queries.
* Communicating with customers, updating them with delivery lead times and other information requested, whilst also effectively handling and processing day to day enquiries.
* Assist with preparing quotations (e.g. getting transport costs from EFS and preparing the cost calculation).
* Answering telephone enquires and communicating with customers.
* Send and/or chase customer credit application forms and liaise with the Account Managers and the Finance department to set the accounts up.
* Assist the Sales Account Manager with sample requests (e.g. raise the new request on CRM if material not available & advise the customers that the sample(s) has been dispatched)
* Process all necessary shipping documents in addition to keeping all shipment records up to date.
* If you have experience in an administrative sales support role within the Chemical industry this would be highly desirable.
* The ability to speak French or German would be advantageous.
* BSc degree (or equivalent), preferably in a scientific subject would be desirable but not essential.
* Sound computer skills including use of Microsoft word and excel, Sage 200 and experience using a CRM system would be desirable.
* Good commercial acumen.
* Good attention to detail.
* Good administrative & organisational skills as well as a methodical approach.
If you would like more information or are interested in this position then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.