Sales Support Administrator
I am working in partnership with a global chemical company, who are a distributor of choice for companies and suppliers in the speciality chemical and raw materials industry.
We are now looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join the business.
* You will be responsible for receiving and processing of customer orders, as well as documenting all relevant information and undertaking general administration duties.
* Communicating with customers, updating them with delivery lead times and other information requested, whilst also effectively handling and processing day to day enquiries.
* You will liaise with the internal sales team to help potential sales opportunities, whilst also logging and processing any customer queries.
* Process all necessary shipping documents in addition to keeping all shipment records up to date
* Handling and processing export documentation
* 2 -3 years experience in an administrative sales support role
* If you have experience in an administrative sales support role within the Chemical industry this would be highly desirable
* BSc degree (or equivalent), preferably in a scientific subject would be advantageous
* Sound computer skills including use of Microsoft word and excel, Sage 200 and experience using a CRM system.
If you would like more information or are interested in this position then please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.