Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
Technical Sales Executive
Salary: £24,000 with uncapped commission & Bonus structure
Monday to Thursday - 9am to 5pm & Friday finish at 3pm.
My client is a market leader within the engineering sector and they are looking for a gifted individual with a technical mind to help boost their internal sales revenue.
This is an internal sales role so being on the phone cold-calling is a must. As a Technical Sales Executive, it will be your job to bring on new business, by educating the customers on the packages and creating the value that will cater to their needs.
You will find new potential clients and maintain an excellent relationship with existing clients. You're the first step in the prospecting process and you will use your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers for the business … so you can earn excellent commission.
Main responsibilities and duties:
* To make outbound sales calls to potential customers, make new contacts, develop positive links and provide the information needed to secure new business.
* Deliver a high volume of quality outbound sales calls every day.
* Present the products to the customers with clear knowledge of the technical aspects
* Developing and analysing data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers.
* Consulting prospects about their challenges over the phone.
* Effectively manage diary and pipeline prospects.
* Reviewing own sales performance whilst aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets.
What you should have:
* At least 3 year's experience in Telesales/ Sales environment is essential.
* Clear knowledge of the engineering sector / market.
* Results driven, confident self- starter and a passion for sales.
* Ability to build and maintain new and existing relationships.
* Working knowledge and experience with working on a CRM system.
* Ability to demonstrate successful client account management achieving targets set out in the business strategy.
* Be a good team player and able to develop good working relationships across the business internally and with our partners when necessary.
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive Salary with a fantastic commission& bonus structure.
* Early finish on Friday and other incentives.
* Company medical scheme after 6 months.
* Outstanding internal training and development opportunities.
* On-site car parking.
* Development opportunities and Career progression.
What experience do you need - If you've done any of the following we'd like to hear from you:
* Outbound Sales
* Inbound sales
* Engineering / sector knowledge
* Business Development
* Lead Generation
* Sales Advisor
* Cold Calling
* Warm Calling
* Field Sales
* Door to Door Sales
* Car Sales
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills; business development, account management, Internal Sales, telesales, outbound, cold-calling.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.