Search IT are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Project Manager with their client based in the South-West of Scotland. The Successful candidate will be responsible for the responsible for the effective and efficient definition, planning, management and execution of change projects.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Proven implementation and change management experience.
* Proven ability to work with senior stakeholders and business sponsors.
* Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools.
* Typically has 4/5 years of infrastructure/software delivery experience, including 3 years of project management.
* Experience in working in cross discipline, Agile and distributed team structures to deliver solutions.
* Ability to run concurrent projects and be able to handle changing priorities.
* Experience of leading teams through all phases of the SDLC to ensure successful delivery of high quality technical solutions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.