An exiting and unique position has been created for a Technical Product Manager to cover the North & East of Scotland to help grow sales and drive new business. This role will suit someone with a strong engineering background who is looking to transition to a more commercial/sales focussed role.
Candidates will need to be a Qualified Gas Safe Engineer with an open mind to sales. Sales knowledge isn't an essential however someone who can learn quickly and understand the sales process would stand out.
The main duties associated with the role are as follows:
* Work with Contractors/Suppliers to maintain and grow sales database
* Build relationships with key decision makers
* Achieve targets/KPI's
* Provide product demonstrations and insights
* Work with Service teams where necessary
* Maintain existing accounts and grow revenue
To be considered for the role you must be:
* Registered/Qualified Gas Safe Engineer
* In depth technical understanding
* Effective communicator
* Able to present/demonstrate a technical product
* Drive to undertake a sales role
* Good time management and ability to manage your own diary
Although this is a sales role overall, candidates may be considered with little experience as full training will be provided. On top of this you will also receive the following:
* Competitive Salary
* Company Car/Van
* Company Laptop
* Company Phone
* Attractive Bonus Structure
To apply for the role, please follow the link provided with your most recent CV/Covering letter
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.