Up to £35,000 per annum
My client is a leading company in the development, creation and manufacture of food supplements, licensed products, pet nutrition and bespoke industrial/pharmaceutical products.
As Regulatory Officer, you will report directly in to the QA Manager and will be expected to ensure company products (which consists mainly of vitamin supplements and herbal remedies) are legally compliant and meet customers quality and regulatory expectations.
As Regulatory Officer you will be expected to:
* Compile technical dossiers for product registrations for customers.
* Prepare export registration documentation.
* Submit regulatory documents including license variations to the Regulatory authorities.
* Liaise closely with customers and the sales team to progress projects.
* To act as the deputy Pharmacovigilance QP.
* Provide regulatory and technical advice to customers and the sales team.
* Help to ensure raw materials purchased by T&C comply with relevant legislation, working closely with purchasing and raw materials suppliers.
* Generation and management of Quality System documents, Risk Assessments and PQRs.
* To work closely with the NPD and quality departments to ensure all products comply fully with the contract agreed with the customer and comply with all regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate for the Regulatory Officer role:
* Will have a BSc in a scientific discipline, with experience in complying with Regulatory requirements and working within a GMP Quality Management system.
* Good attention to detail
* Strong personal presence with good communication skills.
* Experience in Regulatory Affairs within the pharmaceutical or similar industry is desirable.
* A good knowledge of the UK/EU regulations and guidelines.
If you are an experienced Regulatory or QA candidate looking for a new challenge, please apply now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.